Effective Date: November 15, 2017
Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
- Binding Agreement; Description. This Terms of Service (this “Agreement”) is a binding contract between you, an individual user (“User” or “you”), and Quadarch Fund (“Quadarch,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) governing your use of www.quadarch.com and any other websites and/or online services or properties owned and operated by Quadarch (collectively, the “Service”). BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, THEN YOU MAY NOT USE THE SERVICE. If you are accessing the Service on behalf of a business or corporate entity (“Organization”), then you hereby represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that Organization and your acceptance of this Agreement will be treated as acceptance by the Organization. In that event, “User,” “you” and “your” in this Agreement will refer to the Organization.
- Material Terms and Notices. As provided in greater detail in this Agreement (and without limiting the express language of this Agreement), you acknowledge the following:
- the Service is licensed to you, not sold to you, and you may use the Service only as set forth in this Agreement;
- the use of the Service may be subject to separate third party terms of service and fees, which are your sole responsibility;
- to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Service is provided “as is” without warranties of any kind and Quadarch’s liability to you is limited; and
- we will resolve disputes arising under this Agreement through binding arbitration. By accepting this Agreement, as provided in greater detail in Section 8 of this Agreement, you and Quadarch are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action.
- Consideration. You understand and agree that this Agreement is entered into in consideration of your use of the Service and other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged.
- Eligibility. THE SERVICE IS NOT FOR PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 OR FOR ANY USERS PREVIOUSLY SUSPENDED OR REMOVED FROM THE SERVICE BY Quadarch. IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE, THEN YOU MUST NOT USE OR ACCESS THE SERVICE AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER. By accessing or using the Service, you affirm that you are at least 18 years of age.
. The Service is intended to provide information regarding products and services offered by Quadarch Fund, Quadarch (the “Fund”) and Quadarch Arches (the “Strategies”), to sophisticated potential investors, and allows Users to submit an indication of interest in the Fund or other Quadarch products or services (an “Investor Information Request Form”), execute related membership agreements.
Disclaimers. By submitting an Investor Information Request Form, you represent and warrant that you have read and understood the disclaimers or other disclaimers made available via the Service regarding other Quadarch products or services, which are hereby incorporated by reference. Quadarch reserves the right to reject any application for membership and Investor Information Request Form at any time for any reason or for no reason at all and without notice to you. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Quadarch DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ANY USER’S RELIANCE ON THE SERVICE TO INFORM AN INVESTMENT DECISION WITH RESPECT TO THE FUND.
Fund Membership. The Fund’s subscription agreement (the “Subscription Agreement”) and other Fund documentation may be provided to you by Quadarch at its sole discretion and only upon satisfactory completion of an Investor Information Request Form. This Agreement does not govern your participation in the Fund, which may only be effected by (i) following the applicable enrollment procedure; (ii) executing the Subscription Agreement and other required documentation; and (iii) acceptance of your membership in the Fund by Quadarch. Quadarch reserves the right to refuse or accept any subscription under the Subscription Agreement in its sole discretion.
When creating an Account, you agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information as Quadarch requires. You will update the information about yourself promptly, and as necessary, to keep it current and accurate. We reserve the right to disallow, cancel, remove, or reassign certain usernames and permalinks in appropriate circumstances, as determined by us in our sole discretion, and may, with or without prior notice, suspend or terminate your Account if activities occur on your Account which, in our sole discretion, would or might constitute a violation of this Agreement, or an infringement or violation of any third party rights, or of any applicable laws or regulations. If messages sent to the email address you provide are returned as undeliverable, then Quadarch may terminate your Account immediately without notice to you and without any liability to you or any third party.
Intellectual Property Rights.
License. The Service is licensed, not sold, to you for use only under the terms of this Agreement. Subject to your complete and ongoing compliance with this Agreement, Quadarch hereby grants you a personal, limited, revocable, non-transferable license to access and use the Service solely for your personal use as permitted by this Agreement, including the right to use the functionality of the Service to access the Investor Portal and execute required documents (including the Subscription Agreement).
Content. The content that Users may access on or through the Service, including, without limitation, any text, graphics, photos, software, and interactive features, may be protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights and owned by Quadarch or Quadarch’s third party licensors (“Quadarch Content”). You may not copy, reproduce, upload, republish, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly perform, or distribute any materials from the Service in any way without prior express written permission of the copyright owner of such material or as otherwise specified in this Agreement or permitted by the Service’s intended functionalities. You may not modify or use any materials obtained from or available through the Service unless you have obtained the applicable copyright owner’s prior express written authorization. Quadarch owns all design rights, databases, and compilation and other intellectual property rights in and to the Service, in each case whether registered or unregistered, and related goodwill.
Marks. The trademarks, design marks, service marks, and logos (“Quadarch Trademarks”) used and displayed on the Service are Quadarch’s registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks. Other product and service names located on the Service may be trademarks or service marks owned by third parties (the “Third-Party Trademarks,” and, collectively with Quadarch Trademarks, the “Trademarks”). Nothing on the Service or in this Agreement should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this Service without Quadarch’s prior express written consent for each individual use. You may not use the Trademarks to disparage Quadarch or the applicable third party (including Quadarch’s or the third party’s products or services) or in any manner, using commercially reasonable judgment, that may damage any goodwill in the Trademarks. You may not use any Trademarks as part of a link to or from any Service without Quadarch’s prior express written consent. All goodwill generated from the use of any Quadarch Trademark will inure solely to Quadarch’s benefit.
Restrictions. Quadarch reserves all rights not expressly granted to you. You may not sell, transfer, assign, license, sublicense, or modify Quadarch Content, and you may not reproduce, display, publicly perform, make a derivative version of, distribute, or otherwise use Quadarch Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose without Quadarch’s prior written consent. The use or posting of any of Quadarch Content on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is expressly prohibited. If you violate any part of this Agreement, then your right to access and/or use Quadarch Content and Service will automatically terminate and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of Quadarch Content.
Restrictions on Use of the Service.
In using the Service, you agree not to:
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on the Service’s infrastructure;
- use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service, or any activity conducted on the Service;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or making up the Service;
- delete or alter any material Quadarch or any other person or entity Posts on the Service;
- frame or link to any of the materials or information available on the Service, or download Quadarch Content;
- alter, deface, mutilate, circumvent, or otherwise bypass any approved software through which the Service is made available;
- use any Trademarks, photographs, or other content belonging to Quadarch or obtained from the Service without our express written consent;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, Quadarch’s (and its hosting company’s) computer systems and infrastructure, or the technical delivery systems of Quadarch’s providers;
- provide any false personal information to Quadarch;
- create a false identity or impersonate another person or entity in any way;
- create a new Account with Quadarch, without Quadarch’s express written consent, if Quadarch has previously disabled an Account of yours;
- restrict, discourage, or inhibit any person from using the Service, disclose personal information about a third person on the Service or obtained from the Service without the consent of that person, or collect information about Users of the Service;
- gain unauthorized access to the Service, to other Users’ Accounts, names, or personally identifiable information, or to other computers or websites connected or linked to the Service;
- make available any virus, worm, spyware, or any other computer code, file, or program that may or is intended to disable, overburden, impair, damage, or hijack the operation of any hardware, software, or telecommunications equipment, or any other aspect of the Service or communications equipment and computers connected to the Service;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service, networks, or servers connected to the Service or violate the regulations, policies, or procedures of those networks or servers;
- violate any applicable federal, state, or local laws or regulations (including the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are located) or the terms of this Agreement;
- assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above; or
- share the Subscription Agreement or any documentation provided to you regarding the Fund with any third party absent Quadarch’s express prior written consent.
. The Service may contain links to or integration of third party websites or services (“External Sites”). These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by us of the content on or the operators of such External Sites. The content of such External Sites is developed and provided by others. You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or any content located on such External Sites. Quadarch is not responsible for the content of any linked External Sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of any materials on such External Sites. You should take precautions when downloading files from all websites to protect your computer from viruses and other destructive programs. If you decide to access any External Sites, you do so at your own risk. You agree that Quadarch will have no liability to you arising from your use, engagement, exposure to, or interaction with any External Sites.
While we are continually working to develop and evaluate our own product ideas and features, we pride ourselves on paying close attention to the interests, feedback, comments, and suggestions we receive from the User community. If you choose to contribute by sending Quadarch or our employees any ideas for products, services, features, modifications, enhancements, content, refinements, technologies, content offerings (such as audio, visual, games, or other types of content), promotions, strategies, or product/feature names, or any related documentation, artwork, computer code, diagrams, or other materials (collectively “Feedback”), then regardless of what your accompanying communication may say, the following terms will apply, so that future misunderstandings can be avoided. Accordingly, by sending Feedback to Quadarch, you agree that:
Quadarch has no obligation to review, consider, or implement your Feedback, or to return to you all or part of any Feedback for any reason;
Feedback is provided on a non-confidential basis, and Quadarch is not under any obligation to keep any Feedback you send confidential or to refrain from using or disclosing it in any way; and
You irrevocably grant Quadarch perpetual and unlimited permission to reproduce, distribute, publicly display, communicate to the public, publicly perform (including by means of digital audio transmissions and on a through-to-the-audience basis), make available, create derivative works from, retransmit from External Sites, and otherwise exploit and use the Feedback and derivatives thereof for any purpose and without restriction, free of charge and without attribution of any kind, including by making, using, selling, offering for sale, importing, and promoting commercial products and services that incorporate or embody Feedback, whether in whole or in part, and whether as provided or as modified.
Quadarch is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate registrations, the User expressly understands and agrees that under no circumstances shall Quadarch be liable to any User on account of that User's use or misuse of and reliance on the Quadarch website. Such limitation of liability shall apply to prevent recovery of direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, and punitive damages (even if Quadarch has been advised of the possibility of such damages), whether the damages arises from use or misuse or from a sudden loss in the price of Bitcoins, or any technical failure or hacking attacks on the Quadarch Servers, or any change in law or regulatory framework in India.
All information is provided on an "as is" basis, with no warranties whatsoever. A possibility exists that the site could include inaccuracies or errors. Additionally, a possibility exist that unauthorized additions, deletions or alterations could be made by third parties to the site. Although Quadarch attempts to ensure the integrity, correctness and authenticity of the site, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to its completeness, correctness or accuracy. In the event, that such an inaccuracy arises, please inform Quadarch so that it can be corrected.
All express, implied, and statutory warranties, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights, are expressly disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Quadarch disclaims any warranties for (i) the security, reliability, timeliness, and performance of the Trade Engine; (ii) other services or goods, as well as for any information or advice received through Quadarch or through any links provided herein.
The User agrees that Quadarch shall not be liable for:
the deletion, failure to store, misdelivery, or untimely delivery of any information or material;
any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or material through Quadarch;
financial loss due to data being "Bruteforced";
financial loss due to server failure or data loss;
financial loss due to forgotten passwords;
financial loss due to corrupted wallet files;
financial loss due to "phishing" or other websites masquerading as Quadarch
Quadarch has not reviewed all of the sites linked to www.quadarch.com and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply Quadarch's endorsement of the site. Use of any such linked website(s) is at your own risk.
Generally. In the interest of resolving disputes between you and Quadarch in the most expedient and cost effective manner, you and Quadarch agree that any dispute arising out of or related to this Agreement or your use of the Service will be resolved by binding arbitration. Arbitration is less formal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, may allow for more limited discovery than in court, and can be subject to very limited review by courts. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award. This agreement to arbitrate disputes includes all claims arising out of or in any way related to this Agreement or your use of the Service, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory, and regardless of whether a claim arises during or after the termination of this Agreement. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, YOU AND QUADARCH ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.
Exceptions. Notwithstanding above, nothing in this Agreement will be deemed to waive, preclude, or otherwise limit the right of either party to: (i) bring an individual action in small claims court; (ii) pursue an enforcement action through the applicable federal, state, or local agency if that action is available; (iii) seek injunctive relief in aid of arbitration from a court of competent jurisdiction; or (iv) to file suit in a court of law to address an intellectual property infringement claim.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranties.
QUADARCH, THE FUND AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY, “Quadarch PARTIES”) MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SERVICE AND ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, OR RELIABILITY THEREOF. Quadarch PARTIES WILL NOT BE SUBJECT TO LIABILITY FOR THE TRUTH, ACCURACY, OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY CONTENT OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION CONVEYED TO ANY USER, OR FOR ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR OMISSIONS THEREIN, OR FOR ANY DELAYS OR INTERRUPTIONS OF THE DATA OR INFORMATION STREAM FROM WHATEVER CAUSE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AS A USER, YOU AGREE THAT YOU USE THE SERVICE AND ANY CONTENT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
QUADARCH PARTIES DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL OPERATE ERROR FREE, OR THAT THE SERVICE AND ANY CONTENT ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR SIMILAR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. IF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, NO Quadarch PARTY WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS.
THE SERVICE AND ALL CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, QUADARCH PARTIES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
IN NO EVENT WILL ANY QUADARCH PARTY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION RESULTING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE AND ANY CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF SUCH QUADARCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Quadarch’S LIABILITY, AND THE LIABILITY OF ANY OTHER QUADARCH PARTIES, TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IS LIMITED TO $100.
Third Party Disputes. Quadarch IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY SERVICE PROVIDER, OR OTHER THIRD PARTY SERVICE, AND ANY DISPUTE YOU HAVE WITH ANY SERVICE PROVIDER, THIRD PARTY SERVICE, OR OTHER THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY OTHER USER OF THE SERVICE, IS DIRECTLY BETWEEN YOU AND SUCH THIRD PARTY, AND, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU IRREVOCABLY RELEASE Quadarch PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTES.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Quadarch Parties from and against any claims, actions, or demands, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising or resulting from your breach of this Agreement or your access to, use, or misuse of Quadarch Content or the Service. Quadarch will provide notice to you of any such claim, suit, or proceeding. Quadarch reserves the right to, at your expense, assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter which is subject to indemnification under this section. In such case, you agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests assisting Quadarch’s defense of such matter. You shall at all times have the option to participate in any matter or litigation other than those governed by this Agreement, including, but not limited to, participation through counsel of your own selection, if desired, at your own expense.
Termination of this Agreement.
Quadarch reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict, suspend, or terminate this Agreement and your access to all or any part of the Service at any time and for any reason without prior notice or liability. Quadarch also reserves the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Service at any time without prior notice or liability.
Consent to Electronic Communications.
Controlling Law and Jurisdiction.
These Terms and Conditions and any action related hereto will be governed by the laws of India without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue of any action with respect to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions will be the courts in New Delhi, India and you hereby waive any objection to jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
If you would like to contact us in connection with your use of the Service, then please contact us by email at email@example.com